Posts Tagged ‘Bonds’
Newsletter #9 – Market in Correction
Keep on reading to learn more about all these exciting stuff:
- Back into a correction after economic activity indicates that stimuli has not created lasting improvements
- The market just got a confirmed Hindenburg Omen, which significantly increases the likelihood of a stock market crash
- Housing market is really starts to impresses on the downside – again
- Nothing new with the US economy, it is still extremely weak; moving towards a broken back
- Bonds at record low yields, is it time to exit?
- As always some people view the stock market as extremely cheap, so should you maybe put your money there?
- USD is headed for a great run relative to most other currencies
- Gold looks like it could break to the downside, but still not confirmed
- Pretty close to 1929
- Talking about 1929 that was the start of long period if deflation, what is the current status on inflation vs. deflation?
- Hey, by the way, did I mention that the US will go bankrupt?
- China is heading towards trouble as well
- And finally, as always: These are my current main thoughts on our outlook